The Green Mountain Inn offers modern comforts with timeless ambience throughout our guest rooms, apartments and townhouses. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing you world-class service in our elegant village resort.
As our guest you'll experience:
- Our two acclaimed restaurants
- Year-round outdoor heated pool and inground outdoor Jacuzzi
- Pool Bar
- Kiddie Pool
- Fire Pit with nightly s'mores
- Fitness center
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Massage center
- Kid-friendly game room
- Complimentary afternoon tea & cookies
- Weekly winter wine and cheese parties
- Weekly winter History and Ghost Tales
- Green Mountain Inn Guest Concierge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD HDTV Flat Screens
- Vermont made quilts
- Vermont hand-crafted furnishings
- Soft & firm allergy free pillows
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Keurig coffee maker
- Many rooms with canopy beds, fireside Jacuzzis
Enjoy being in the heart of Stowe Village
Rec Path - 5.5 mile greenway paved for non motorized recreation begins right here in Stowe Village
Tennis - Walk over to free courts at Stowe Elementary.
New Ice Hockey Rink - a short walk from the Inn.
Galleries & Art Center - Visit the Helen Day Art Center and several art and craft galleries nearby.
Shopping & Antiques - Find jewelry, handcrafted furniture, vermont specialty foods, clothing & sports equipment.
Stowe Mercantile - Penny candy, specialty foods, gifts, jewelry and clothing.
Restaurants - A half dozen eating establishments within easy wallking distance.
Stowe Theatre Guild - A local theatre group, across the street from the Green Mountain Inn.
Street Fair - Art on Park in Stowe, Thursday evenings throughout the summer featuring a variety of handcrafted products.
Car Shows - Join us for the British Invasion Block Party held in September.